Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The night before I was supposed to graduate I suddenly started having doubts and nightmares. I began wondering if I was part of the College of Education. What if my hood was the wrong color? What if I fell off stage in my high heels? What if i was late and they didn't let me in? I couldn't go to sleep so I dressed up in my graduation regalia- wore the Ritu's outfit i was supposed to wear, the robe, hood, cap, honor society cords. Then i walked around the house praticing my Miss Universe wave. I woke up my roommate at 2 am and told her that I was really excited and couldn't sleep and that I was worried that I would fall off the stage. Very sweetly she told me, "I am worried that if you don't go to sleep you will fall of the stage, so go to sleep."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home