Thursday, August 05, 2004

Its well known that bad things happen in threes..... Why? Thats what I want to know..... Hasn't anyone heard of the other adage "2s company, 3s a crowd." I wish it would apply to the latter as well. Apparently the bad stuff is no good if its not fun... I don't know how bad stuff can be fun unless you are playing an evil prank on someone. I must be cursed. One of the kids I work with mentioned that for some reason good people are always expected to do the right thing and if they don't they are punished while those who actually do do bad things appear to get away scott free..... (I work with adolescents and adults who are addicts) Its true! And like my clients I don't understand why. But there is another old belief "Trust in the universe. What goes around comes around." I hate it though when people very serenely say "Maybe this is where you are meant to be at this point."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home