Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I have not been able to access my blog page and so I did not post anything. 2004 is here.Everyone has been sending New Years cards wishing everyone a prosperous New Year and hoping that the New Year will be better than the last.
I have been introspective, retrospective and nostalgic. Someone asked me on June 14th, 2003 if I regretted anything and if there was anything I would change. I said no, because I liked my life the way it was and is. I have been thinking about this for sometime. I thought that my answer would change with everything that had happened in 2003. Surprisingly it did not!
2003 was a good year. Yes there have been alot of changes in my life but its been for the best. I have grown up alot in the last one year. I have become stronger. I want to use the cliche, "I found myself." But that would not be true. I just gained a better sense of the person I am.
I can honestly say that I am happy...very happy. It is not a facade or a mask that I am wearing. I enjoy waking up in the morning. The only thing I hope for every morning is that the sun will shine and it will be warm. If there were birds around I would hope that I could hear them sing in the morning. But as luck would have it I wake up with a song in my heart. Spring is almost here and so is summer. And I am sure that this year will keep getting better.
I hope everyone who reads my blog .... and even those who don't, have a very happy, joyous New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home