Friday, January 23, 2004

A friend of mine wants to buy a car. I never would have thought that buying a car would be such a tedious process. For me buying a car is looking for something that is economical, that will take me from point A to Point B without breaking down and something which fits my budget. When I bought my car I looked for cars online. However, I didn't find anything that caught my fancy. Finally I went to a dealer with another friend of mine and we were driving through the car lot when I saw this little red car. It was perfect!! It fit into my selection criteria and it looked adorable.
Now, my friend has been looking for cars through dealers and private owners, and has seen several. I have seen many of them online and just by looking at them I would probably decide on the one I want. But my friend, the other hand, is more organised. He has lists of the cars he has seen, their prices, their colours and their mileage. He has been getting information on their maintainence history etc.
After this, I know that when I buy my next car, my reason better be something other than, "It looked adorable!!" So I left the responsibility of looking for my next car to my friend..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home