Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I keep saying there is a first time for everything. Well yesterday for the first time I drove my car down to State College PA. I have never taken my Humbug on such a long journey before but she survived. I thought it would be a pain because I would have to change gears often. FOrtunately that was not a problem. Once I got on the freeway I stayed in fifth gear. The pain is sitting next to the worst backseat driver ever, and especially one who does not know how to drive a manual car.
Another first - I went for a walk in State College. It was fun. The weather is amazing! I got ot of Mahesh's appartment and took a forty minute walk and enjoyed every minute of it. I never usually have time to do that when I come here- constantly running around doing something or the other. This time I am here to relax. While my Macha is preparing for his dissertation I am having a good time exploring. My second Christmas!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home