Sunday, December 28, 2003

I have been making turkey cutlets which have now been renamed turkey putties. Everytime I hear putties it makes me think of a malayalam word meaning dog. Anyway it came out quite well. So it has become an anytime snack and meal.
I also made a Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry, which turned out fabulously. But then anything with coconut milk tastes quite good. My uncle always told me to make sure that I had coconut milk in the house because it could be used to make a good curry. Being a mallu I personally like anything with coconut. Reminds me of home.
I went grocery shopping in Weis today. It is supposed to be the grocery store in State College. ALthough according to Mahesh it is the best in the US. It reminded me of Giant Eagle, in Akron though. The whole layout is very similar. I prefer Wah Wah. I haven't been to any of those stores I just like the sound of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home