Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Monday,4th October, is just around the corner. Why am I excited about it? I finally start my internship, thats why!! It feels so good to say that after all these months of agony. I have only four more hours of internship to go...and I should be done with it by the end of the week.
I am going to be interning in a place called A Child's Waiting in Copley. It is an adoption agency. So I will be working with kids (like I wanted to)and their adoptive and foster families. It is going to be very challenging because most of these kids suffer from Attachment Disorders, Adjustment Disorders and the like. It is supposed to be a very reputable agency and they are very selective about who they take on. Everyone at the clinic is quite happy that I was selected. Quite frankly so am I!! My friend Julie is even happier because she is going to adopt a child in the next few months and as soon as she heard I was interning at Child she decided that that was where she wanted to intern as well. She feels it might give her more insight into the adoption process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home