Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I have my Comprehensive exam on the 11th of October. To add to that, I have a midterm before it adn one after that. So I have had my nose to the grindstone for the last couple of weeks. Anyway the other day I was sitting on my couch, tucked under my quilt , surrounded by papers and notes and my laptop on my lap. I heard a knock on the door but I wasn't sure. I thought I had imagined it because my roomie and I rarely get visitors after 10pm. So I just stayed where I was, assuming that the guys upstairs were expecting someone. I heard a knock again. This time I knew it was not my imagination. I was wondering how to get up from my cluttered, yet comfortable position. I called out for my roomie but she sometimes suffers from selective deafness, which in this case I was thankful for. I opened the door and some strange guy was standing there asking if he could come in and talk. I was like I don't even know you why would I let you in my house. Then he says, "I was wondering if any of my mail had come here." I thought, "You are a weird bird. Why would I have any of your mail?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home