Friday, August 01, 2003

I'm happy today....I should say "really happy"!!! Today was the last day of work.... actually that part makes me feel a bit sad... I am really going to miss the kids I have been working with... ..... In case anyone is wondering what I am talking about- I was working for SHIGS...>Summer Honors Institue for Gifted high school Students...... This job was better than my previous one and I had alot more fun....... We got free lunches for the last three weeks...so I saved alot of money there:)........ Today we organised outdoor games for all of them like the lime and spoon race and tug of war....tug of war was fun because all the girls kept winning... There was one kid who kept eating all the limes after the race.... yuck!! but he seemed to be enjoying it...... and now I am leaving for Pennslyvannia to see Mahesh.... Joy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home