Friday, July 18, 2003

Okay! Thats it! I seem to be writing only about this damn clinic and the dearth of clients. I have decided that enough is enough. I was woken up this morning by my mother and my sister who had just returned from the gym. My sister, apparently, "has to do something that she has never done before". In her case it is EXERCISE!!! I don't know how she does it!! Anyway she doesn't have to go early in the morning because my parents go to the gym in the evening. That is beneficial for her because like everyone else in my life she sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. At one point she was a regular Rip Van Winkle. And ,as everyone can see we are all, suddenly, a very health concious family. I think only the dog doesn't exercise these days. In fact he doesn't even like having a bath anymore and behaves like he is being punished. What a mutt!!!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home