Wednesday, July 30, 2003

My friend Bonnie had to give a presentation about her growth as a counselor. She said that when clients first come to us they are like crumbled crackers.....so she gave each of us a bag with a crumbled cracker in it. Then she said that counseling to make people feel better is a long process just like cheese. So we all got cheese to go with the crackers. Then as the client goes through the process everything soon becomes bubbly..... So we all got some bubbly to go with the cheese and crackers. And then she took out a box of Triscuits and said,"At the end of the process the clients become whole again!" I loved her presentation so I just had to share it with everyone.
Of course I have no idea what I am going to say because I feel like my growth has been stunted. I know, though, that its not going to be as elaborate as Bonnie's because I seem to be very busy. But its going to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home