Saturday, July 05, 2003

I am having a good time this weekend although I am stuck in the District (apparently this is no longer a village)
3rd July:
I didn't feel like going into my house yesterday after I finished at the clinic. I have developed a tendency to sit outside and just look at the house. I decided I wanted to go somewhere but I didn't want to go alone. So I called Rashi and told her to freshen up and come out, that we would go for a drive. We went to Target and searched the clearance racks until we found some good stuff and then came home. I still didn't feel like going into the house so I just sat in my car listening to music. Until Shyamala called to find out where I was and to tell me that we were going for a movie at 10....... 2 Fast 2 Furious..... The movie was good but there were some ridiculous, unnecessary scenes. But I was happy..... Watching Paul Walker made my night...... he is sssooooooo SEXY and has the most beautiful electric blue eyes and an adorable smile.... mm mm mmm mmmm mmmmm!!!!!:) yum yum yum yum yum!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!
July4th:
Had a really good day! Woke in the morning and went for a walk. I actually had a choice as to what to do with myself today...... One choice was to go to someplace near Cleveland, with everyone from Cleveland, for cherry picking and the other was to go to Pittsburgh with Sajit and Chitra for dosai..... It was a tough decision but the South Indian side of me decided that dosai was more fun.. Besides I had a craving... And you should have seen me beam from ear to ear when the South Indian coffee arrived in the tumbler and steel katori. I got everyone to drink out of the katori.... Chitra was sure I was pulling her leg so she actually got Sajit to ask the waiter if that was how we were supposed to drink it....hehehehehehehe!!
Came back to Akron at 9 and went with Aanchal to watch the fireworks. They were really pretty!!! I am now going over to Mukesh and Bhabhi's place for a BBQ..... I am finally hungry!!!:)
To be continued............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home